Friday, August 22, 2014

Skincare HELPPP!!!

So as some of you may already know, muh facee is going through a little crisis (insert crying & wahhhh emoji). And this is all because of the Peter Thomas Roth Anti-aging Cleanser. My skin is oily to combination, and this cleanser left my face like the Sahara desert hunny! My lips were peeling, my chin became a little cracked and had dry patches all around my chin/mouth area.

Now my fellow hunties I am asking for your help! I'm going to Sephora this weekend to return the cleanser and get something better for my skin. What do you suggest? If you have oily/combination skin (with blackheads & pores) what helps you? Help a sista out hunties?! LOL

I hope this little blurb finds you well and you have a great & safe weekend hunties!!
Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment