Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Sephoral Haul!

This weekend I decided to treat myself to some goodies since I've been having a tough time lately. Well I decided to have some fun at Sephora.com! Over the weekend Sephora had a couple of good deals going like 3x the points for the VIBs and this black clutch filled with great samples. With offers like these you don't have to tell me twice to shop!

Well I needed a good cleanser for oily/blackheads/pores/blemishes type of skin ASAP because my Shiseido Pureness cleanser finished. After much asking around and fussing around with my basket I ended up with the Peter Thomas Roth 21st Birthday set which costs $38. The kit comes with a full size Antiaging cleansing gel, Max Sheer All Day Moisture Defense Lotion, and travel size of the following: FIRMx Peeling Gel Gel Exfoliant, Instant FIRMx Eye & Laser Free Resurfacer.
In this haul I received many free samples which were:

  • Laura Mercier Protect Foundation Primer
  • Balenciaga Florabotanica
  • Benefit Watts Up
  • Dr. Jart Water Fuse BB Cream
  • Caudalie Vinosource Overnight Recovery Oil
  • Peter Thomas Roth CC Cream
  • Buxom Lash Mascara
  • Algenist Complete Eye Renewal Balm
  • Ole Heriksen Sheer Transformation 
  • Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer
  • MUFE HD Blush in #410
  • Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue 
  • Blinc Mascara Amplified
  • Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eye Crayon
Thank you hunties for reading this! Until next time!
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment