Monday, August 11, 2014

First Impression: Vitagoods Spin for Perfect Skin



*Disclaimer: Vitagoods did not send me this product for review. All opinions based on this product are mine and not influenced by the company vitagoods.*

So I've been having my eye on a product like this for some time now. My skin is combination oily with blackheads, acne marks and so on. So once I saw the deal for this on LivingSocial, I had to grab it since I don't have the type of pockets to buy a clarisonic. Originally this product costs $99 but I was able to get it for $18! Now if that's not a great deal, then I don't know what it's! The product contains a cleanser brush, exfoliation brush, pumice stone and body brush along with the Spin for Perfect Skin tool. 


The product arrived this Saturday. Didn't have any issues with the shipping and product was packaged properly. (Just to notify that if you purchase items from vitagoods that they use the hybrid system: company starts shipping process with FedEx and then switches over to USPS). When I opened the box all items were present and functioning properly. Oh and this is a battery operated and batteries are not included. 

Now to my skin experience. I've been using the product to cleanse my face 2x daily with the cleanse attachment. I must say that my face is SMOOTH, SOFT and more VIBRANT just using it these past couple of days. You definitely feel that sense that your face is breathing and refreshed. For me that's one of the best feelings ever! My pores around my nose appear smaller as well. My face doesn't feel overall oily at all. I only have subtle oiliness on my nose. I also used the body brush in the shower and my skin definitely feels softer. I have small bumps on my upper arms towards my shoulders and they feel much smoother and less "bumpy". 

So far I would say it was a great buy! I'm already seeing a difference in my skin. And this was just with mediocre (not for my skin-type) cleanser that I found having around since I ran out of one. I will definitely come back to show the results and updates in a month. If the deal is still available on LivingSocial, then make sure to grab it! 

Thanks for reading this and until next time hunties! 
Xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment